polipoliyu

Demande d'informations, questions techniques ou problèmes avec la démo Amarhys
Information request, technical question or problem with Amarhys demo

polipoliyu

Postby polipoliyu » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:03 pm

first of all to congratulate you on the game Amarhys, I am thrilled to find a game with the features of the Myst than both exceptionally less, am thanx with window Vista and goes perfectly, no problem with game engine, desiring to see it finished, hope is pronto.aunque need help, I can not find the track to put the correct figure in the machine, not is if it enters the demo or no.gracias and I hope soon see it in the stores
polipoliyu

Re: polipoliyu

Postby amarhys » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:38 pm

HI polipoliyu,

Sorry for the late answer ;)

I'am happy to see you did enjoy the game and that it is working on your Vista machine.

A small tip (if it's not too late ;-) ) to help you to find the correct numbers to select on the machine :
The numbers are not given in the demo itself. You have to find them on the Amarhys website, they are related to the first demo of the game I released 7 years ago. This is a big hint I just gave to you :)

Cheers
amarhys
amarhys
Site Admin

Postby polipoliyu » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:49 pm

thanks for the help .ya finish the demo and I have liked very much I wait that the game should go out promptly to the selling, .si was possible in Spanish, if it matters I it will buy of l all it forms .. thank you and congratulations
polipoliyu

Postby amarhys » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:01 pm

you're welcome.
I will do my best to provide Spanish and German versions too (in addition to French and English) .. however I will have to find people to make the translation for me.

amarhys
amarhys
Site Admin

Return to Démo Amarhys / Amarhys Demo